Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fear

I have many fears. What do I do with them? Ignore them, fight them, find something positive about my fears. Kinda odd I know, but that's how I deal with them.

One of my biggest fears is my past creeping up on me and ruining my life. It has come close on occasion, but has not damaged anything that did not repair itself.

One thing I have come to find is that some things are not needed to be told to everyone you know. And other things very few care about, while others are going to end up as gossip and are blown out of per portions because people embellish the story to make it more dramatic and interesting.

Best thing to do is to keep things secret. The only way things get spread are by word of mouth. What better way to keep your reputation clean than to keep secret, than by keeping your own mouth shut? By doing so, your reputation is a clean as you show others what you do.

No comments: